Subject: RE: Order #600928783 // Sku :AFR-DKH80-00 // Name :Fisher Price - Learn With Me Zebra Walker // Missing Part
From: Prajith Raghavan <[email-masked]>
To: Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>, Michael Rolle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 12:41:36 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Basha,

We had purchased from the this supplier for one time only, so we can get a
credit note only, please process accordingly

Kind Regards,

*Prajith Raghavan*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1312 │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │
w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, August 13, 2020 12:28 PM
*To:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Prajith Raghavan <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Kenneth
Nwaso <[email-masked]>; Michael Rolle <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600928783 // Sku :AFR-DKH80-00 // Name :Fisher Price
- Learn With Me Zebra Walker // Missing Part

Dear All,

Please update here, It's been around 20 days since the first email and we
have no reply yet.

Thanks

On Thu, 13 Aug 2020 at 11:56, Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear All,

Please assist is here to support the customer request, thank you.

Regards,

Den mark

On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 11:18 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Prajith,

Please see the below customer complaint and assist us.

Return Reason:missing_part_or_pieces
Comments :Two more wheels are missing and I’d like to return it please

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Stay HOME Stay SAFE…

Best Regards,

Den mark

-- 

Ahmed Basha

M: 0551525964

Returns Manager

[email-masked]

www.mumzworld.com