Subject: Complaint about the driver - 600944813
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Rukhsana Zafar <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 09:50:14 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Rukhsana,

We have a customer who complained that she received several messages last
night past 12 midnight regarding the delivery of her order.

Please inform your team to deliver and contact our customers in normal
hours. We keep on receiving the same complaints about it all the time.

Please ensure the delivery today without fail.

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> @Naib Khan <[email-masked]>  -
please assist

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE