Subject: RE: CRA_AR_RE13927 - UPDATE||600941851
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>, Sabid Ashraf Khan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Road Rider Customer Support <[email-masked]>, Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 19:59:23 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

@'Sabid Ashraf Khan' <[email-masked]> @Naib Khan <[email-masked]>

Push and get this collected today.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Naib Khan <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, August 12, 2020 4:59 PM
*To:* Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; customer care
<[email-masked]>; Road Rider Customer Support <
[email-masked]>; Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: CRA_AR_RE13927 - UPDATE||600941851

Hi Abdelmohsen,

item not yet collected still in assing mode.

Regards.

Naib

On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 at 16:55, Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]> wrote:

@Naib Khan <[email-masked]> @Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> Pleas
eupdate regarding the item collection and stage

On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 at 15:40, Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Team,

Please advise on the update for these items.  Cu is checking the refund.
She said it was collected the same time the second shipment was delivered.

thanks

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Returns.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/returns.fc/CADm59HjArx38cV2wjNA-URn-bLcb7mHZdXt5rjHt6mOu8SewsQ%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/returns.fc/CADm59HjArx38cV2wjNA-URn-bLcb7mHZdXt5rjHt6mOu8SewsQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.