Subject: SO 700244708_1- MISSING BOX
From: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
To: Road Rider Customer Support <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 16:58:41 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello Team,

Please confirm home many boxes did your courier deliver to the customer for
the subject order please.

Customer said that they only received  1 out of 2 boxes and missing the
below item.

*Fine Baby Pack Of 2 Diapers Fast Sorption Maxi 11-18kg
140pcsSKU-NG-10910400336*

Please check and advise asap.

Thank you.

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE