Subject: RE: SHIPMENT NOT MOVING - ESCALATION CALL - 100171599- 9146382836
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Mahmoud Omar <[email-masked]>, Tariq Alkhiat <[email-masked]>, Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>, Barq Info <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Abdulrahman Alafaliq <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 13:21:52 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>

Please confirm

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, August 12, 2020 9:26 AM
*To:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>; Ahmed Irfan <
[email-masked]>; Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>; Zubair Wahid <
[email-masked]>; Mahmoud Omar <[email-masked]>; Tariq Alkhiat <
[email-masked]>; Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>; Barq Info <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Ronald Gaviola <
[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>; Abdulrahman Alafaliq <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: SHIPMENT NOT MOVING - ESCALATION CALL - 100171599- 9146382836

Hello,

Please confirm if the order shipped?

Thanks.

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 at 18:41, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> wrote:

Thanks @Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>!

+ @'Ahmed Irfan' <[email-masked]>

Please ensure this is reshipped tomorrow.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 11, 2020 4:20 PM
*To:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>; Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]>;
Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>; Mahmoud Omar <[email-masked]>;
Tariq Alkhiat <[email-masked]>; Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>;
Barq Info <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Ronald
Gaviola <[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>; Abdulrahman
Alafaliq <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: SHIPMENT NOT MOVING - ESCALATION CALL - 100171599- 9146382836

Uploaded in the portal

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 4:11 PM Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> wrote:

Sure @Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>!

@'Zubair Wahid' <[email-masked]>

Can you please reship the order today through Careem driver tomorrow.

@'Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala' <[email-masked]>

Please upload it on the portal.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 11, 2020 3:26 PM
*To:* Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mahmoud Omar <[email-masked]>; Tariq Alkhiat <[email-masked]>;
Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>;
Barq Info <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Ronald
Gaviola <[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>; Abdulrahman
Alafaliq <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: SHIPMENT NOT MOVING - ESCALATION CALL - 100171599- 9146382836

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> Please try to reship the order today

ᐧ

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 2:10 PM Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Mahmoud,

What is the reason for the return?

Thanks.

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 at 14:02, Mahmoud Omar <[email-masked]> wrote:

Our driver told her we will return it and we did .

Best ,

*From:* Malak Nobeh [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 11, 2020 12:15 PM
*To:* Mahmoud Omar
*Cc:* Tariq Alkhiat; Pavankumar A; Eugene Mugisa; Shady Elgendy; Barq Info;
customer care; Ronald Gaviola; Asad; Abdulrahman Alafaliq
*Subject:* Re: SHIPMENT NOT MOVING - ESCALATION CALL - 100171599- 9146382836

Dears,

Below is the conversation with the customer through your WhatsApp service,
and as per her confirmation, no one tried to call her for the delivery at
all.

Waiting for your feedback about the case.

Thanks.

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 at 12:51, Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Mahmoud,

May I know why the shipment returned ? as the customer was following on a
daily basis with your customer service to get her order! Did anyone try to
call the customer to deliver the shipment?

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> Please check the case, the customer
raised DED-DDA-MCI Case against us cause of the delay for the delivery. I
cannot see any update for the shipment since 29th of July.

Thanks.

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 at 12:47, Mahmoud Omar <[email-masked]> wrote:

Shipment has been retuned .

*From:* Malak Nobeh [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 11, 2020 11:34 AM
*To:* Mahmoud Omar; Tariq Alkhiat
*Cc:* Pavankumar A; Eugene Mugisa; Shady Elgendy; Barq Info; customer care;
Ronald Gaviola; Asad
*Subject:* Re: SHIPMENT NOT MOVING - ESCALATION CALL - 100171599- 9146382836

Dears,

We need an urgent update for this case.

Thanks.

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 at 10:57, Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear ShadyEugene,

We receive a complaint from the customer about the delay and service she
got it from Barqexpress team, the customer complaining over social media
that no one answering her calls, there is no clear update about the
shipment, also about their whatsapp service, they informed the customer
that we delivered BROKEN ITEM and we are waiting for the replacement (which
is wrong information).

@Barq Info <[email-masked]> @Mahmoud Omar <[email-masked]>  Please
ensure to push the shipment for urgent delivery by the next 24-48 hours as
MAX. Also to give the customer call from your complaints team.

https://barqexp.com/HomeSite/TRACEPackage?trackingnumber=9146382836

Thanks.

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 at 10:38, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]> wrote:

+Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>

@barq .. Please be sure to deliver asap

Thanks

ᐧ

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 10:34 AM Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dears,

The shipment since 29th of July is not moving, please check urgently.

https://barqexp.com/HomeSite/TRACEPackage?trackingnumber=9146382836

Thanks.

-- 

-- 

-- 

-- 

-- 

-- 

-- 

-- 

--