Subject: RE: 600905305 - Zendesk Incident #1151587- Missing Bundle
From: Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
To: Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>, Ashish Nair <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 12:13:44 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

This is not refund request ticket nos 1223696

Send me refund request ticket nos.

*From:* Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, August 12, 2020 11:58 AM
*To:* Ashish Nair <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>; Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>;
Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>; Outbound.fc <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Mostafa
Said <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; Ekta
Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 600905305 - Zendesk Incident #1151587- Missing Bundle

@Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>

Please assist on the refund., As explained by the warehouse,  the  above
skus is that inbound when received these items  it was single pcs & later
on in *NS the description was changed to pack of 10.*

Customer only got 1 pc for each item . The refund was escalated on
zendesk Incident #1223696

Thanks

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 11:05 AM Ashish Nair <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Mohit,

Please be informed that the issue with above skus is that inbound when
received these items  it was single pcs & later on in *NS the description
was changed to pack of 10.*

Physically we checked the stocks & all the avaialble stocks are in single
pcs.

@Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>  - please have a look into this matter &
give ur feedback.

Regards,

*Ashish.S.Nair*
Inventory Controller

*E* [email-masked]
*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

<https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image: Image removed by sender.
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> [image: Image removed by
sender. youtube] <https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> [image: Image
removed by sender. snapchat]
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> [image:
Image removed by sender. twitter] <https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

<https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

<https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 10:27 AM Michaela Manibo <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Team,

We need to get this solved ASAP.  Customer has been waiting for the refund
on the part of the bundle that was not delivered .@outbound team., please
confirm here  was only delivered in single pack so finance can process the
refund.

We have to manually issue as there has been issue on the bundle items

- incorrectly delivered item.  customer only received one pc for each
instead of 10 as per wh " the issue is description of the product was
changed after we received it as single pack.

) Amount: AED 280.68 +130.42
 411.1
only 1 pack was received by the customer instead of 10 for each

HSFM-0042768918975
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=489970>

Munchbox - Energy Balls Cinamon & Vanilla - 10 Packs

HSFM-0042768918470
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=489967>

Munchbox - Energy Balls Chia-Choco - 10 Packs

HSFM-0042768919347
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=489964>

Munchbox - Open Sesame Snack - 10 Packs

HSFM-0042768919309
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=489963>

Munchbox - Wasaaa Corn Snack - 10 Pack

HSFM-0042768919361
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=489966>

Munchbox - Nutty Professor Snack - 10 Packs

@Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]> need your help on this please...

thanks

On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 2:20 PM Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]> wrote:

+Ashish Nair <[email-masked]>

Kindly assist here

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 10:24 AM Michaela Manibo <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Team,

Please assist as we need to close this case asap. May we have the update on
this please?

Thank you

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Outbound.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/CADm59HgtoixgH-h6RVKmu92fG9gn0G31TaKHNwdG58nA8_zOWg%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/CADm59HgtoixgH-h6RVKmu92fG9gn0G31TaKHNwdG58nA8_zOWg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

--