Subject: URGENT- HIGH VALUE ORDER SO 600948478
From: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
To: Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 11:55:24 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello Ashley,

Need your help on this case, customer placed an order for Plum - Bowl
Freebound Springfree Free Trampoline - 16ft and as per the customer they
only received one box and it should not be as this is a big trampoline.

Installer went to the customer house yesterday and was not able to
fix/assemble it due to incomplete parts.

Please check how many boxes should customer received as per NS we
only dispatched 1 box.

Please advise as the customer is waiting for an update and upset about this
as its supposed to be a birthday gift for her son.

Thank you

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE