Subject: CRA Request Urgent / Order #200288900
From: Omar Khaled <[email-masked]>
To: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
Cc: KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Furqan hameed <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 15:00:35 +0200
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Hussain,

Kindly we need urgent support regarding this case, as per the customer is
very furious and needs to be refunded asap.

Order #200288900
Courier : Saee
AWB : OS01655213KS
SKU : TC-BB86904FZ
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=253521>

Last update was that Tamer WH cannot fulfill the order last Sunday and
there is no CRA till now.

So please we need CRA for the order, to be able refund the customer on an
urgent basis.

Regards,
Omar Khaled