Subject: SO 600946009- RoadRiderWH
From: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
To: Road Rider Customer Support <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Ayoub <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 15:47:42 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello Team,

Subject order was dispatched on the 9th of August.

Customer is following up and will be in the shipping address today until
5pm only as this is an office address.

*SHIP TO*

*ruffa_vzp ruffa_vzpDubai Investments Park 2Street 29 (same Street of Pace
Foodstuff Trading)Dubai Investment Park 2, Firmac Industries LLCDubaiUnited
Arab Emirates Map*
*SHIP AREA**Dubai Investments Park 2*
*SHIP PHONE**+971588206095*

If this will not be delivered before 5pm, please check if we can deliver it
to her home address instead.

*SHIP TOruffa_vzp ruffa_vzp25B ST VILLA 39 RASHIDIYA DUBAISHIP
PHONE+971588206095*

Thank you so much.

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE