Subject: URGENT FOR BIRTHDAY PRESENT- DELAYED DISPATCH SO 100172217
From: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 10:38:03 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello Zubair,

Please help us on this, subject order placed on the  24th of July and was
shipped out with Barq express on the 25th- BarqExpress::6297675837

Customer called the courier and said that it was not handed over to them
yet. He urgently needs  the item within this week for his
daughter's birthday and he is willing to pick it up if not  possible to
receive it within this week.

Please advise.

Thank you so much.

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE