Subject: RE: [Mumzworld.com] Re: Re: [Mumzworld.com] Re: Mumzworld Order No. 100151286
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Mariya Christy <[email-masked]>, Amir Mustafa Ebadda <[email-masked]>, Mir Taqi Ali <[email-masked]>
Cc: lastmile <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 21:54:56 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

@'Mariya Christy' <[email-masked]>

This shipment needs to be delivered to the customer in Khobar tomorrow. Can
you please confirm

+ @Amir Mustafa Ebadda <[email-masked]> @Mir Taqi Ali
<[email-masked]>

Can you pleas ensure its delivered without fail tomorrow

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, August 10, 2020 3:24 PM
*To:* 'Mariya Christy' <[email-masked]>; 'Amir Mustafa Ebadda' <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* lastmile <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* FW: [Mumzworld.com] Re: Re: [Mumzworld.com] Re: Mumzworld Order
No. 100151286

@Mariya Christy <[email-masked]> @Amir Mustafa Ebadda
<[email-masked]>

Where is the shipment and how come its still not delivered.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Asad . <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, August 10, 2020 2:40 PM
*To:* Mona Ataya <[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>;
Edel Saballa <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: [Mumzworld.com] Re: Re: [Mumzworld.com] Re: Mumzworld Order
No. 100151286

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> as discussed on the phone please get
Ronald to call the carrier and get updates. Tracking page doesn’t give much
details. It was promised to be delivered on 9th Aug.

Kind Regards,

*Asad Pirzada*
Chief Operations Officer

*M * +971 504 09 5386
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From: *Mona Ataya <[email-masked]>
*Date: *Monday, 10 August 2020 at 2:25 PM
*To: *Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Edel Saballa <
[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Cc: *"Asad ." <[email-masked]>
*Subject: *FW: [Mumzworld.com] Re: Re: [Mumzworld.com] Re: Mumzworld Order
No. 100151286

This is a VVVIP need to deliver today please address urgent

*From:* Nesrin Khaled <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, August 10, 2020 1:40 PM
*To:* Mumzworld Customer Care <[email-masked]>;
Mumzworld <[email-masked]>; Mumzworld.com <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'Leena .' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: [Mumzworld.com] Re: Re: [Mumzworld.com] Re: Mumzworld Order
No. 100151286
*Importance:* High

Dear Sir,

Kindly note that we didn’t receive the order till now.

Please advise.

Regards,

*From:* Atul Mishra (Mumzworld Customer Care) <
[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, August 1, 2020 11:39 AM
*To:* Nesrin Khaled <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* [Mumzworld.com] Re: Re: [Mumzworld.com] Re: Mumzworld Order No.
100151286

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

We’ve got news for you: Your ticket (1215514) has been updated. Feel free
to reply to this email with any questions.

*Atul Mishra* (Mumzworld.com)

Aug 1, 2020, 11:38 AM GMT+4

Dear Nesrin,

Greetings from Mumzworld!

We would like to inform you that we have placed a new order #100173335
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/100173335> as a
replacement for your order #100151286
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/100151286>.
 As we checked your shipment will arrive at you on 9-august -2020, to track
your shipment please visit the given link

http://www.smsaexpress.com/Track.aspx?tracknumbers=290100990498
Courier- SMSA Express
Tracking Number-290100990498
<http://www.smsaexpress.com/Track.aspx?tracknumbers=290100990498>

Should you have any queries or require further assistance, please feel free
to contact us.

Stay Safe
Best Regards,
The Mumzworld team

*Mohammed Alhassan*

Jul 29, 2020, 5:41 PM GMT+4

This is a follow-up to your previous request #1209265 "Mumzworld Order No.
100151286"

Kindly any update for the below order .

Sent from my iPhone

On 26 Jul 2020, at 5:08 PM, Hyacinth Joyce Alvarado (Mumzworld Customer
Care) <[email-masked]> wrote:

This email is a service from Mumzworld.com. Delivered by Zendesk
<https://www.zendesk.com/support/?utm_campaign=text&utm_content=Mumzworld.com&utm_medium=poweredbyzendesk&utm_source=email-notification>
| Privacy Policy
<https://www.zendesk.com/company/customers-partners/privacy-policy>

[090PM3-OR9V]

*Disclaimer*

The information contained in this communication from the sender is
confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in
relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been
automatically archived by *Mimecast Ltd*, an innovator in Software as a
Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a *safer* and *more useful* place
for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and
compliance. To find out more Click Here <http://www.mimecast.com/products/>.