Subject: COD fees - 600943001 - incorrect fees.
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Naib Khan'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mohamed Magdy'" <[email-masked]>, "'Eugene Mugisa'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'ccteam'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 17:15:34 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi All,

Please check the SO# above as the customer received the 1st part 600943001_1
Which should be 74.55 AED but she paid 210 AED.

Now she is receiving the 2nd part 600943001_2  and they are asking her to
pay 210 AED as well.

Please confirm with the courier to only collect 74.55 AED as there is a mix
up with the invoices.

Best Regards,

Radwa Ali
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: Radwa <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com  │
w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE