Subject: RE: KSA Tamer Returns Queries - Till Date - Red Flag
From: Ayman Albarqawi <[email-masked]>
To: "Asad ." <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, "Raghu Nalloor (R3PL)" <[email-masked]>, Samer Sabri <[email-masked]>, Hani Mustafa <[email-masked]>
Cc: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, "ZAHID ABDULWAHID (3PL)" <[email-masked]>, "Azharuddin Kalamuddin (R3PL)" <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Harshil Gupta <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>, Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 11:21:03 +0300
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Asad

The numbers from the courier website so the  team is checking against the
actual prove of delivery and shall get back to you with the actual number

*From:* Asad . [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Sunday, August 9, 2020 1:08 PM
*To:* Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala; Raghu Nalloor (R3PL); Ayman Albarqawi;
Samer Sabri; Hani Mustafa (R3PL)
*Cc:* Zubair Wahid; ZAHID ABDULWAHID (3PL); Azharuddin Kalamuddin (R3PL);
Ekta Jesswani; Amir Julkarnain; Sagar Khawani; Shady Elgendy; Harshil
Gupta; customer care; Eugene Mugisa; Ronald Gaviola; Pavankumar A; Vipul
Arora
*Subject:* Re: KSA Tamer Returns Queries - Till Date - Red Flag

Hello Ayman,

For cases which we cannot close today please confirm that those are lost
for now so that we can refund customers their money and update inventory
where required. We cannot wait beyond today, we have to give our customers
a resolution.

Kind Regards,

*Asad Pirzada*
Chief Operations Officer

*M * +971 504 09 5386
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From: *Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
*Date: *Sunday, 9 August 2020 at 12:48 PM
*To: *"Asad ." <[email-masked]>, "Raghu Nalloor (R3PL)" <
[email-masked]>, Ayman Albarqawi <
[email-masked]>, Samer Sabri <[email-masked]>,
"Hani Mustafa (R3PL)" <[email-masked]>
*Cc: *Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, "ZAHID ABDULWAHID (3PL)" <
[email-masked]>, "Azharuddin Kalamuddin (R3PL)" <
[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>,
Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>,
Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Harshil Gupta <[email-masked]>,
customer care <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>,
Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Pavankumar A <
[email-masked]>, Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>
*Subject: *Re: KSA Tamer Returns Queries - Till Date - Red Flag

Dear Tamer Team,

What's the update here ?

We urgently need your confirmation on this as customer are following up for
refunds.

We will charge this to Tamer if not solved today.

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 9:37 AM Asad . <[email-masked]> wrote:

Adding Ayman and Samer

Team, It is very shocking that we still have so many issues pending.

Hussain, are our customers waiting for their refunds because of these
delays?

Kind Regards,

*Asad Pirzada*
Chief Operations Officer

*M * +971 504 09 5386
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From: *Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
*Date: *Wednesday, 5 August 2020 at 5:51 PM
*To: *"Raghu Nalloor (R3PL)" <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <
[email-masked]>, "ZAHID ABDULWAHID (3PL)" <
[email-masked]>, "Azharuddin Kalamuddin (R3PL)" <
[email-masked]>, "Hani Mustafa (R3PL)" <
[email-masked]>
*Cc: *Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <
[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <
[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Harshil Gupta <
[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa
<[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Pavankumar A
<[email-masked]>, Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>
*Subject: *KSA Tamer Returns Queries - Till Date - Red Flag

Dear Zubair / Raghu,

I have some queries for the returns data.

Please check the below.

*Query 1*

Please find the attached list of orders for which I don't have any CRAs in
the system, meaning these were not confirmed from your side although the
courier company claims that it is 100% returned as per the AWB.

Below are the numbers from the couriers portal, you can also check it from
your side.

*Row Labels*

*Count of AWB*

Naqel

284

Wimo

242

iMile

221

Aramex

107

Tamer / Careem

75

UPS

59

BarqExpress

51

Shipa

50

SMSA

42

SMSA International

35

Saee

31

TAM-KSA

18

*Grand Total*

*1215*

@Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]> Please note that this data is totally
for the orders which don't have any CRAs at all, There might be many orders
which are partial shipments but we had CRA for one IF only and for the
other we did not have.

 We can only catch these orders once you do the Reco, So please share the
file here in this Email thread if you have such cases.

@Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]> @Raghu Nalloor (R3PL)
<[email-masked]> Attached file for your reference. ( The data
is from Feb - Till Date ) - Please check the column name Tamer in the sheet.

*Query 2*

The below data is of open CRAs in system and all are returned but no
confirmation from Tamer.

Attached data for your reference.

*Open CRAs Comment*

*Count*

Naqel Partial CRA, Pending confirmation from Tamer for the rest of the
items in CRA

71

Returned in Tamer, No Confirmation

63

Naqel Shipment, No Confirmation

47

Partial CRA, Pending confirmation from Tamer for the rest of the items in
CRA

8

*Grand Total*

*189*

*Query 3*

Please find the attached list of SMSA orders which I had shared last week
and I did not have any confirmation yet.

This list contains many CRAs which are having missing items, Example: The
CRA was supposed to be of 5 items but I got confirmation from Tamer for
only 4 items.

*Comment*

*Count*

Missing item in CRA

201

NO CRA

80

*Grand Total*

*281*

*Query 4*

There are many orders which are lying with Tamer Team and are having wrong
items, I had requested the file long back in below format but I still don't
have any update.

Order Number:

AWB:

Physical SKU:

QTY:

Can I get this file soonest so that I can check with my finance on how to
clear this and we can sell these items to the customers once it gets back
in stocks.

*Query 5*

We are getting many complains from our CC team agents claiming that there
are items which was supposed be in the CRA but it is not there. ( This is
because I did not get confirmation from Tamer Side )

Note: I only create CRAs for those items which Tamer confirms with me.

Can you Investigate why we have many cases like this. ( I already shared
one file of SMSA courier in Query 3 )

@Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>  @Ekta Jesswani
<[email-masked]> Can
you ask CC team to create one file with such cases so that Tamer can
investigate.

Tamer Team,

Can we please get an estimate time on when can we clear these queries ?

We need to solve these asap and also need to have a clear process to avoid
this kind of issue in future.

*Error! Filename not specified.*