Subject: Facebook - 100145634_2 - MISSING 2 items - APRIL order
From: Alvin Balmeo <[email-masked]>
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Cc: Customer Care Team <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 12:04:15 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Zubair/Naib,

The customer has an April order but was delivered last July 8th with 2
missing items.

100145634_2 KSA-FAMC-33-102A
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1042854> Baby
Love - Adjustment Bassinet-33-102A

100145634_2 KSA-AIP-219234
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=448367> Tommee
Tippee - Perfect Prep Machine - White

We had a zendesk ticket last July 9th but was already closed. Incident
#1129473

Please advise if we are still to send the missing item or are we to refund
the customer.

  The customer has been posting on our social media constantly.
-- 
Best regards,

Alvin

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*