Subject: Order #600859620 // STM-203154001 // Dickie - RC Toy Story Buggy with Woody // DEFECTIVE
From: Denmark A <[email-masked]>
To: Talal Reslan - Simba Toys Middle East <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>, Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>, Michael Rolle <[email-masked]>, Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 11:19:32 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Also find the attached video for your reference.

I received item Dickie - RC Toy Story Buggy with Woody on order number
#600859620 <https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/600859620> and
sku number STM-203154001.

It appears the remote control for the car has stopped working and even
having replaced the batteries is no longer working.

Can you advise what you can do in terms of replacing the item?

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Stay HOME Stay SAFE…

Best Regards,

Den mark