Subject: RE: WRONG ITEM DELIVERED - DED CASE - KUWAIT ORDER - VERY IMPORTANT ! 600906105 #1189087
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]>, "Hesham Hatem (DHL AE)" <[email-masked]>, Moataz Salah El Din <[email-masked]>
Cc: Asad <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Leena <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 10:34:18 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Hesham Hatem (DHL AE) <[email-masked]>

As discussed, we need to arrange collection for this item urgently in
Kuwait. Let us know if you can

support on this case.

+ @Moataz Salah El Din <[email-masked]> who will support in creating
the AWB once confirmed.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, August 10, 2020 10:17 AM
*To:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Asad <[email-masked]>; Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>;
Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Leena <[email-masked]>; Sagar
Khawani <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* WRONG ITEM DELIVERED - DED CASE - KUWAIT ORDER - VERY IMPORTANT
! 600906105 #1189087

Dear Eugene,

As discussed,

We delivered wrong item for the customer under the SKU : BK-G240 which
worth  2,185.00 AED, and her original item price is 598.84 AED.Please note
we have contact DHL several times to collect the item in order to raise CRA
and process the refund whoever they informed us that movement is
still suspended.

*WRONG ITEM :*https://www.mumzworld.com/en/cam-cot-orso-white

ORIGINAL ITEM:

https://www.mumzworld.com/en/cam-duvet-set-pack-of-3-beige

Below what we will do :

1- The case escalated to the account manager HESHAM  for DHL in order to
see if we can collect the item and if not what is the estimated time to
collect it.

2- Will get a written confirmation from the customer to keep the item in
the original package in order to collect it later.
3- In case DHL couldn't collect the item within this week , i will raise a
REFUND ticket for the customer without CRA as this is DED case and we need
to close it.

Please check with the concerned team and approve.

Thank you.

--