Subject: KSA Last Mile - Missing Order# 100161493_2
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Furqan hameed'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 10:16:25 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi  <mailto:[email-masked]> @[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> @[email-masked],

Please check the SO# above as it has multiple missing items and we need the
CRA for refund ASAP.

Courier: Saee Ksa
AWB: OS01807477KS

Missing items :

100161493_2

 <https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=843787>
BDGT-8908006217069

Slurrp Farm - Millet Dosa Mix Supergrains + Beetroot

100161493_2

 <https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=843789>
BDGT-8908006217083

Slurrp Farm Banana Choco Chip Supergrains Millet Pancake Mi

100161493_2

 <https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1186513>
KSA-LALS-17645010_12m

Carters - Baby Dino Little Character 3pc-Set_12m

100161493_2

 <https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1187073>
KSA-LALS-1H464710_12m

Carters - Ruff Dog Little Character 3pc-Set_12m

100161493_2

 <https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1187230>
KSA-LALS-3H499710_5

Carters - Video Game Snug Fit Cotton Pyjama 4pc_5

100161493_2

 <https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1187141>
KSA-LALS-2H451110_5t

Carters - Sloth Snug Fit Cotton Pyjama 4pc_5t

 

Best Regards,

Radwa Ali
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: Radwa <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com  │
w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE