Subject: RE: Undelivered / Please deliver TODAY - Order No. 600947573_1
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>, Rukhsana Zafar <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Sabid Ashraf Khan <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2020 22:48:08 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Sabid Ashraf Khan <[email-masked]>

Please check which driver this is

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, August 9, 2020 3:20 PM
*To:* Rukhsana Zafar <[email-masked]>; lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Naib Khan <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Undelivered / Please deliver TODAY - Order No. 600947573_1

Hi Team,

We called and spoke with the customer and she informed that she did not
receive a call about the delivery nor the delivery person rang their bell.

The customer did not know that her package was left outside their house.
Their helper searched for it and found it left in front of their
neighbour's house. The customer is extremely upset about her experience

@lastmile <[email-masked]> / @Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
May we please advise couriers not to leave any packages without
communicating the same with the customer.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 at 14:51, Rukhsana Zafar <[email-masked]>
wrote:

On 2020-08-09 03:14, Hyacinth Joyce wrote:

Hi Team,

The customer called and informed that she received a notification that her
order is delivered but she did not receive it.

Kindly check and arrange TODAY delivery without fail.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

Dear Team ,

The item has been delivered already.The customer did not respond to our
delivery person.

Thank you

--* Priyata Rai*

Operations Cum Sales Coordinator
+ 971 565268297