Subject: Return - 600928295// CRA_AR_RE13759
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Michael Rolle <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>, Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2020 12:12:28 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

The trampoline has been returned due to the size issue. It seems the
trampoline is quite big for the place of the customer. This was the
information given to the customer by the installation team (Metelegance).
It was the vendor who opened the item.

The customer is asking for a store credit. Ekta already approved it.

Please assist in this matter. The customer keeps on following up and
extremely upset.

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE