Subject: Urgent: International Shipments Reship Problem
From: Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>
To: Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>
Cc: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>, Anne D’souza <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2020 11:37:08 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Ekta,

We are received below shipments from DHL due to DG Items, So now we
don't have any option to reship with other couriers, Please suggest here,
Thanks

ID country
600937051 INDIA
600937852 CANADA
600939957 UK
600942512 INDIA
600939983 UK
600940523 US

-- 

Regards,

*Pavankumar A*
Last Mile Operations

*P* +971 507074205
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.