Subject: Please Collect TODAY - Order No. 600929778 / CRA_AR_RE13770
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: lastmile <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2020 11:10:14 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

The customer called to follow up about collection and is very upset about
the delay.

The item is not yet collected and she raised the request in July.

Please assist to collect the item Today. The customer informed that she is
available from 8PM onwards.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE