Subject: Please deliver ASAP TODAY - Order No. 600942290_2
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: Rukhsana Zafar <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 09:21:20 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

The customer called to follow up.

The customer is very upset that she has been contacted at 9:40PM informing
that delivery will be done the next day and about the notification received
that delivery was attempted when it was not.

Please ensure TODAY delivery at the earliest.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE