Subject: RE: Cam - Cot Set 3pcs - Grey BK-G280 600807389 vip
From: Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
To: "Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts)" <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Support <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Account <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 18:02:28 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Mari,

Would you have the fitting spare wooden plank from a different box that we
could get so we can arrange for the fixing?

Just looking at options here. We want this customer to get a great new mum
experience when so heavily invested in Cam as a brand for her baby. She
ordered her whole nursery from Cam!

Thanks,

*From:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, August 5, 2020 4:22 PM
*To:* 'Alina D'Souza' <[email-masked]>; 'Simone van Geemen' <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'Support' <[email-masked]>; 'Denmark A' <
[email-masked]>; 'Mohamed Magdy' <[email-masked]>; 'customer
care' <[email-masked]>; 'Account' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Cam - Cot Set 3pcs - Grey BK-G280 600807389 vip

Dear Team,

We are unable to fix the item. The item has to send to repair shop. The
part of wooden crib is broken.

*From:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, August 5, 2020 8:56 AM
*To:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>; Simone van Geemen <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Support <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>;
Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Account <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Cam - Cot Set 3pcs - Grey BK-G280 600807389 vip

Hi Mari,

Cant, we fix this as an exception for her, the customer has purchased
around 6 items from Cam

@Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]> need your assistance here can we
arrange fixing of the cot for the customer.

The customer delivered in July and since then due to complications was in
the hospital and wants us to repair

Regards,

Alina

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 6:00 PM Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Sorry but its not now under our responsibility. Item has been delivered to
your warehouse on 15 Apr 2020. It has been almost 3-4 months has passed.

You can advised your customer to send to repair shop.

*From:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 4, 2020 5:54 PM
*To:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Support <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>;
Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Account <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Cam - Cot Set 3pcs - Grey BK-G280 600807389 vip

Hi Mari,

Po number - POMUMZ_DXB178973

She is the same customer we had installed the wardrobe twice. Customer is
very unhappy for the issues she had in the past as well as with the quality
of the items.

Customer does not want to exchange wants it to be fixed as the soonest as
she recently delivered the baby and is on bed rest.

Regards,

Alina

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 5:31 PM Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <
[email-masked]> wrote:

PO number pls.

*From:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 4, 2020 4:52 PM
*To:* Support <[email-masked]>; Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <
[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Cam - Cot Set 3pcs - Grey BK-G280 600807389 vip

Hi Team,

Customer just delivered a baby 3 weeks ago and while assembling found
out that the bed is broken

Order placed -  12th April

Delivered - 13th May

Please advise if we can assist the customer's complaint

600807389

BK-G280 <https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=857109>

Cam - Cot Set 3pcs - Grey

+

Regards,

Alina