Subject: Return CRA - R1162173973 - 100119847
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 16:58:22 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi  <mailto:[email-masked]> @[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> @[email-masked],

Please confirm this is cancelled and create CRA we need to refund the
customer.

Order : 100119847

AWB : R1162173973

SKU: 

GT-CH79781-93
AWL-A054LTY2204A_59
 <https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=282253>
MG-VG-SC-BT-B-1
 <https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=419714>
TC-Y1058
AWL-aAMS19B233_80

Best Regards,

Radwa Ali
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: Radwa <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com  │
w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE