Subject: Caramel and Sun: CNS - POM01WU Sales Orders
From: Justine Laurenaria <[email-masked]>
To: Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Support <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 16:19:15 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Everyone,

Good day! Please be informed that the following sales orders are affected
by the lead time discrepancy for CNS-POM01WU.  It was confirmed that the
item is personalized and has 2-3 weeks production lead time. Shipping time
from the website is now updated as well.

Please check with the customers if they still want to proceed with the
orders given that item has longer shipping time.

Order Date Sales Order
8/2/2020 22:25 600942705
8/2/2020 15:25 200325451

Thank you.

Regards,

*Justine *
Logistics Coordinator

*M* +971 56 467 6775   *E* [email-masked]
*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>