Subject: Amend COD - Order No. 600944176
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: Shajahan Kamal Batcha <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 13:24:29 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

The customer with the above subject requested for item quantity by mistake.
She only needs 1 qty.

600944176 STK-552201
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1138732> Stokke
- Clikk Cushion - Grey Sprinkles 2

@Shajahan Kamal Batcha <[email-masked]> kindly advise the driver to
deliver only 1 qty and return the other to our warehouse and collect
125.33aed.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE