Subject: MULTIPLE FOLLOW UP
From: Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Asad <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Customer Care Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 12:08:46 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Zubair and Team,

Any final action on these pls

ORDER # PENDING ISSUE / REQUEST Comments
100124404 CRA FOR ITEMS: MW-44142-BLUE /
MW-15424-GREEN /
MW-49003 /
MW-14905 /
MW-15424-BLUE AWB SMSA-Road::290082449388 || Shipment Has Been Returned To
Shipper || http://www.smsaexpress.com/Track.aspx?tracknumbers=290082449388
200265994_3 CRA FOR ITEMS ( 4 SKUS ) UNDER THE MENTIONED FULFILLMENT AWB-
SMSA-KSA::290087829215 || LAST STATUS AS PER COURIER PORTAL: DATA RECEIVED
-- Shipment not received from shipper.لم يتم استلام الشحنة من المرسل ||
http://www.smsaexpress.com/Track.aspx?tracknumbers=290087829215

-- 
*Johannes Jade *