Subject: 200326007 - RBT-DCPERCLIPMB - Personalized - English letters request
From: John Garcia <[email-masked]>
To: customer care <[email-masked]>, Support <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 08:06:50 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Good morning Customer and Support,

Please can you contact the customer that the personalization for this
SKU: RBT-DCPERCLIPMB is English only

Vendor needs the english name please.

Thank you.

*John Carl Garcia*
Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1326   *E* [email-masked]
*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>