Subject: Urgent: Need confirmation - Reship/CRA
From: Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>
To: Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>
Cc: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>, Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>, Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>, Anne D’souza <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 22:24:43 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Ekta,

Below shipments are returned by DHL, We can reship with other couriers but
the time is passed, So please confirm with customers still they want this
shipments, we will reship, If the customer doesn't want shipment, We will
cancel and will create CRA for those.

Order ID Pcs
700243055 2
200281515_2 2
700236818 1
600887884 1
700236374 1
600900739 2
600915877 1
700240922 1
600844292 1
600813597 3
600837701_1 2

Please confirm ASAP, Thanks

-- 

Regards,

*Pavankumar A*
Last Mile Operations

*P* +971 507074205
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.