Subject: SO#600940316_2
From: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
To: Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 16:42:43 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Please we need your support

Please note that the customer has a birthday party tomorrow on by 10 Am,
the customer wants to receive the shipment urgently

@Outbound.fc <[email-masked]> @Mohit Caleb
<[email-masked]> Please
do the needful

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> @lastmile <[email-masked]> Please
advise if we can arrange the delivery today
-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Mohammed*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE