Subject: Customer request
From: John Garcia <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: ebarza <[email-masked]>, info <[email-masked]>, "z.nazir" <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Zeba Khan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 15:41:59 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Good morning Hamiz,

Please let me know if you have the same chair like the one below?

Thank you.

*John Carl Garcia*
Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1326   *E* [email-masked]
*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>