Subject: RE: Urgent Delivery Today - 600941326// awb: 1000007452647
From: Usman Abbasi <[email-masked]>
To: Rajesh Pattabhi <[email-masked]>, Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 08:08:01 +0000
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi,

Delivered 03-Aug-2020.

[Emirates Post logo]

Usman Abbasi
Operations Support

P.O. Box 99999, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

T

 +971 4 2303831

 |

E

 [email-masked]

 |

  W

 www.emiratespost.ae<http://www.emiratespost.ae/>

[fb2x]<https://www.facebook.com/EmiratesPostUAE/>

[insta2x]<https://www.instagram.com/emiratespostuae/>

From: Rajesh Pattabhi <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, August 3, 2020 9:54 AM
To: Usman Abbasi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Urgent Delivery Today - 600941326// awb: 1000007452647

Dear Usman

Good morning
Pls pre-alert OPS to prioritize where possible

[Emirates Post logo]

Raj.P

Manager | Parcels and Express BU
E-Commerce & Large Enterprises
Head Office - Dubai

P.O. Box 99999, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

T

 +971 4 230 3000<tel:+971-4-230-3000>

 |

  M

 +971 55 257 1010<tel:+999-99-999-9999>

E

 [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 |

  W

 www.emiratespost.ae<http://www.emiratespost.ae/>

[fb2x]<https://www.facebook.com/EmiratesPostUAE/>

[insta2x]<https://www.instagram.com/emiratespostuae/>

@ your service 24/7 !

We Care – Safety first; Contactless Deliveries – COVID-19

From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, August 3, 2020 9:16 AM
To: Usman Abbasi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajesh Pattabhi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; customer care <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Urgent Delivery Today - 600941326// awb: 1000007452647

Hi Usman and Rajesh,

Need your help. Please deliver today without fail.

Thank you
Warm Regards,

Mary Anne Agapito
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com<http://www.mumzworld.com/>
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE