Subject: URGENT- PLEASE DELIVER TOMORROW- SO 600938894
From: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Suman Chetri <[email-masked]>, Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 18:52:46 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello Team,

Please prepare the subject order for dispatch asap.

@Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]> - Customer urgently need the
nappies, please ensure the delivery tomorrow.

*SHIP TO*

*letti_shop letti_shopThe Palm JumeirahShoreline apartments, Palm
JumeirahShoreline building 14, al Hallawi, apt 1005DubaiUnited Arab
Emirates Map*
*SHIP AREA**The Palm Jumeirah*
*SHIP PHONE**+971504015277*

Thank you.

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE