Subject: RE: DHL Returned orders August 3 2020 | ITEM REMOVAL
From: Nesty John Pascua <[email-masked]>
To: "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Cc: lastmile <[email-masked]>, Mark Anthony Laraga <[email-masked]>, Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 15:48:05 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Returns Team,

Please see the below orders returned from DHL,
Please remove the DG items and send back to lastmile for reshipping.

Received date AWB Order # Package Quantity Return reason Action to be taken
3-Aug-2020 2301179311 700248444 2 FLAMMABLE ITEMS Item Removal
3-Aug-2020 2301177480 600939032 1 FLAMMABLE SPRAY Item Removal
3-Aug-2020 2301179075 100174659 1 FLAMMABLE ITEMS Item Removal
3-Aug-2020 2301178821 100174606 1 FLAMMABLE SPRAY Item Removal
3-Aug-2020 2301180055 200323918 1 FLAMMABLE ITEMS Item Removal
3-Aug-2020 2301178876 100174264 1 FLAMMABLE SPRAY Item Removal

-- 
Regards,
Nesty John R. Pascua
Mumzworld.com