Subject: 600942644 -Online Payment
From: "Shajahan Kamal Batcha" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Customer Care Team'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Naib Khan'" <[email-masked]>, "'Eugene Mugisa'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mostafa saad'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Sandra Cordita'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "''Shajahan Kamal Batcha''" <[email-masked]>, "'James Tumolva'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sandra Cordita'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 12:11:53 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Cc team,

The customer wants to pay the payment through online. Pease coordinate with
the customer.

 

 

Shajahan K

 <http://www.timexpress.ae/> 

   P.O. Box : 80266
   Tel : + (971) 4 255 5563 (Ext. 106)
   Fax : + (971) 4 255 5564

   Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
   Web:  <http://www.timexpress.ae/> www.timexpress.ae

This email including its attachments are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you
have received this email in error, please delete it from your system and
notify the sender immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you are
notified that disclosing, copying or distributing the content of this
information is strictly prohibited.