Subject: Urgent Collection Today - 600937429// CRA_AR_RE13851
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 12:02:29 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Please arrange the collection today, the customer is at home from 6:30 pm
onwards.

Below is the home address:

Fairway East Tower
Apt 2006
The Greens Dubai

CUSTOMER PHONE+971564726651

@Returns.fc <[email-masked]> @Denmark A <[email-masked]> -
once received please prioritize as this is for a baby shower which was
delivered late and incorrect. Kindly advise once done, so we could place a
new order.

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE