Subject: Urgent Collection Today - 600934784// CRA_AR_RE13849
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 11:54:35 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Please collect the items today.

The customer is about to give birth anytime soon and needs the real order
she placed.

@Denmark A <[email-masked]>  @Returns.fc <[email-masked]>
- please prioritize when received so we could create a new order.

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE