Subject: Urgent Collection - 600938667// CRA_AR_RE13849
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Jaymar Tolentino <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 11:51:23 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Please arrange the collection today.

@Jaymar Tolentino <[email-masked]>  - I spoke with the vendor (Rina)
and confirmed item will be replaced. Please ensure it's a pink candle.

@Returns.fc <[email-masked]> @Denmark A <[email-masked]> -
please reship asap when received, the customer needs the right item before
Thursday as it is needed for the birthday on that day.

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE