Subject: RE: SO # 600910563 // 9554766255 // BK-G120
From: Tamara Akhieva <[email-masked]>
To: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 10:03:18 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello @Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]> & @Amir Julkarnain
<[email-masked]>

Until now the customer has not been contacted and as per her. She informed
me via WhatsApp that she was forced to contact  Dubai Consumer service
protection, as no Manager contacted her as she requested, and no action was
taken from Muzmworld side whatsoever.

@[email-masked] <[email-masked]> @[email-masked]
<[email-masked]> Please advise what is the status with return of the
wrongly delivered item - BK-G212, as the vendor keeps following up with the
BD.

Thank you & looking forward to your reply.

*Tamara Akhieva*
Commercial & Events Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1307  *P *+971 54 348 7776* E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/>[image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld>
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com>
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From:* Tamara Akhieva <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 29, 2020 10:23 AM
*To:* 'Yaseen Shaqra' <[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <
[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Simone van Geemen <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: SO # 600910563 // 9554766255 // BK-G120

Hello @Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]> & @Amir Julkarnain
<[email-masked]>

Is there any update on this case?

Until now no one replied to the customer’s latest email if I understand
correctly from Zendesk.

Both customer and vendor are following up on the return of the wrongly
delivered item. And also the customer needs the correct item to be
delivered from her order 600910563 BK-G120.

Please contact the customer as soon as possible in regards to the correct
item delivery and clarify the status of return of the wrongly delivered
item - BK-G212, so that Simone can update the vendor.

Thank you and looking forward to your reply.

*Tamara Akhieva*
Commercial & Events Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1307  *P *+971 54 348 7776* E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/>[image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld>
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com>
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From:* Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 28, 2020 9:53 AM
*To:* Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Tamara Akhieva <
[email-masked]>; Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* SO # 600910563 // 9554766255 // BK-G120

Hi Amir and Ekta,

Please note that we have ordered for the customer *Cam - Duvet Set 3pcs -
Beige*, but she received a crib, the customer located in Kuwait and she
wants the product that she ordered urgently

Kindly check and advise at the soonest

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Mohammed*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE