Subject: Fwd: YALLA ORDER / Deliver Today - Order No. 600941326
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2020 15:44:29 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Naib and Lastmile,

The customer is very upset that this order hasn't been delivered yet.

I spoke with Pavan and confirmed, the order will be given to Emirates Post.

Is it possible to ask their help to deliver this order today?

Please assist. Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Aug 2, 2020 at 3:40 PM
Subject: Fwd: YALLA ORDER / Deliver Today - Order No. 600941326
To: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2020 at 11:31
Subject: YALLA ORDER / Deliver Today - Order No. 600941326
To: Outbound.fc <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <
[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <
[email-masked]>, Vipin Raj <[email-masked]>, Vipul Arora <
[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>, lastmile <
[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>

Hi Team,

The above-mentioned order was placed yesterday and tagged as YALLA.

Please ensure TODAY delivery without fail.

@lastmile <[email-masked]> / @Naib Khan <[email-masked]> kindly
arrange delivery at the earliest.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE