Subject: Marked Delivered but not Received- 600937319_1// awb: Ayoub
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], Naib Khan <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2020 11:53:55 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

We received a complaint from a customer regarding the subject order. He
received  2 messages on 30 July,  first was order is on the way and then a
message that order was delivered and rate the delivery.

May we know the status of this order, please?

@Naib Khan <[email-masked]> - please assist

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE