Subject: SO 600939485- R.R AYOUB
From: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2020 10:39:46 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello Team,

Customer received an sms to reschedule the delivery but said that she was
never contacted by the courier.

Please ensure the delivery today, she urgently needs the nappies for her
baby and take note of the alternate phone number.

*SHIP TOMumzworld CustomerAl Nahda 2Saeed al ketbi
buildingFlat807DubaiUnited Arab Emirates MapSHIP AREAAl Nahda 2SHIP
PHONE0559508732*

Thank you.

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE