Subject: URGENT- PLEASE DELIVER TOMORROW SO 600938542_2 and SO 600938542_3
From: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2020 10:58:11 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello Team,

Please prepare the subject orders for dispatch asap.

Customer urgently need the nappies, please ship them altogether today or
maximum tomorrow morning.

*SHIP TO*

*Taisia SharipovaAl Bada'aAl Badaa Villas, 87 streetVilla 46DubaiUnited
Arab Emirates Map*
*SHIP AREA**Al Bada'a*
*SHIP PHONE**+971588369118*

Thank you.

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE