Subject: Missing item 200264835 // Redeliver
From: Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>
To: Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
Cc: Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 16:34:59 +0200
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Ronald,

Kindly check the above order as the order marked as delivered on 20th of
June with Saee, However the customer complained that the item
JRT-JK803330-64
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=728732>  Still
not delivered , She refused the refund and requested delivery.

Please check and investigate  as the customer is frustrated and wants the
item.

-- 
*Best Regards,*
*Rodina Salem*
*CS Leader*
*P* +20 100 888 3893   *E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
*A* Cairo, Egypt