Subject: Please Deliver Today / EID Order - Order No.600937130 / AWB 1000007438441
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: Usman Abbasi <[email-masked]>, Rajesh Pattabhi <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 11:28:35 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

The customer for the above-mentioned shipment called to follow up and
informed that the order is needed on an urgent basis.

Kindly ensure TODAY delivery without fail.

If in case, the customer will not respond to the call kindly ring their
bell as someone is available to receive the delivery.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE