Subject: Re: Order #600929613 // Sku :TZ-FML000100O024TEA // Name :O2COOL - Deluxe Misting Fan - Teal // LEAKING
From: Anila <[email-masked]>
To: Denmark A <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>, Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>, Michael Rolle <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>, Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 17:26:54 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Denmark,

You can offer the customer  replacement free of cost, let us know we will
give it to your driver when he picks up next order.

Best regards,

KAISER BUTT 
TARGET ZERO   |   E [email-masked]
T +971 4 437 0634  |   F +971 4 454 1423   |   PO Box: 282878, Dubai, UAE
Office 1206 Warsan Building, Barsha Heights
E [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>    |   W
www.targetzero.me <http://www.targetzero.me>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus

From:  Denmark A <[email-masked]>
Date:  Wednesday, July 29, 2020 at 5:12 PM
To:  Hamza TargetZero  <[email-masked]>, Kaiser Butt
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
Kaiser Butt <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc:  customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc"
<[email-masked]>, Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>, Samran
Iftikhar <[email-masked]>, Michael Rolle
<[email-masked]>, Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>,
Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Order #600929613 // Sku :TZ-FML000100O024TEA // Name :O2COOL -
Deluxe Misting Fan - Teal // LEAKING

Dear Vendor,
 
Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Return Reason:doesnt_work_or_defective
Comments :The item is leaking

 
We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.
 
Stay HOME Stay SAFEŠ
Best Regards,

Den mark