Subject: Missing Part / SKU DBT-65093 - Kidkraft - Amelia Dollhouse / Order No. 600932300
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>, Vipin Raj <[email-masked]>, Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>, Nessy <[email-masked]>, Dolly Phulwani <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 14:21:34 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

The customer with the above-mentioned order number received the below item
with missing parts.

600932300 DBT-65093
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1112216> Kidkraft
- Amelia Dollhouse

Parts labelled as 9, 12 and 16 are missing. Please see the below images for
your reference.

The customer added that scratches were found on the item:

Kindly check and advise ASAP, the customer needs the item on an urgent
basis because she purchased it as a gift for her daughter.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE