Subject: Fwd:
From: Shajeeb C <[email-masked]>
To: Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 13:15:36 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

FYI

*Shajeeb*

Accountant

*P* +971 4 245 1366      * E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Road Rider <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 1:13 PM
Subject:
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <
[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <
[email-masked]>, Muhammad Ayoub <[email-masked]>, Shajeeb
Cheriyath <[email-masked]>, Sodhi, Vardeep Singh <[email-masked]>,
Sarah Azzam <[email-masked]>, Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>,
Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>
Cc: Riaz Shahul Hameed <[email-masked]>, Adnan Javed <
[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>,
Hafiz Abdul Ghaffar <[email-masked]>

Dear MumzWorld Team,

Hope this email finds you well,

WE would like to bring this into your notice that for any shipment enquiry
and request kindly send it to the customer care email.
[email-masked]

Thanks & Regards

*Rgds;*
*Muhammad Usman Amjad*
📞 +971-43246555 |📱 +971-547048713
📱 +971-547016254 | www.roadriderdelivery.com