Subject: URGENT: 600939003 - COD - Personalized
From: John Garcia <[email-masked]>
To: customer care <[email-masked]>, Support <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 12:20:24 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Good morning Customer and Support team,

Please can you check with the customer as this is a personalized item, it
should be paid first before we proceed with the order. Please if we can
sort this out today the better so that the Vendor can process the order on
time.

Sales Order #600939003
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/accounting/transactions/salesord.nl?id=47712323>

Thank you for your support.

*John Carl Garcia*
Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1326   *E* [email-masked]
*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>