Subject: RE: Last day pick up Date ( EID Al Adha )
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Road Rider <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Ayoub <[email-masked]>, Hafiz Abdul Ghaffar <[email-masked]>
Cc: lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 10:12:31 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Good morning Team,

Please confirm availability on all days of Eid. We are working through out
the holiday.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 22, 2020 9:48 AM
*To:* Road Rider <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Muhammad Ayoub <[email-masked]>; Hafiz Abdul
Ghaffar <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* lastmile <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]
>
*Subject:* Re: Last day pick up Date ( EID Al Adha )

Reminder !!

Regards

Mostafa Saad

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 5:42 PM Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello @Road Rider <[email-masked]>

Please advise on your last pick up date before a holiday , off day during
the EID holidays, and when you will resume.

Regards

Mostafa Saad